Strawberry Jello Fluff Dessert
Strawberry Fluff Dessert Ingredients:
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled, washed, thoroughly dried, then sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (unprepared, use powder only)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
1.In large mixing bowl, add jello powder to cottage cheese and mix well,scraping bottom and sides of bowl, until THOROUGHLY blended.
2. Gently stir in sliced strawberries.
3.Fold in thawed Cool Whip to blend, and transfer to serving dish.
4 Top with chopped pecans, cover, and refrigerate at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).